Diet Cures - Prevention and Reversal of Heart Disease
The Greatest Reason in the World to read this page: Your Heart!
Heart Disease, the Deadliest Killer
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States and is a major cause of disability.
Almost 700,000 people die of heart disease in the U.S. each year. That is about 29% of all U.S. deaths. The
next leading cause of death is cancer which is around 575,000 deaths each year.
Heart disease is a term that includes several more specific heart conditions. The most common heart
disease in the United States is coronary heart disease, which can lead to heart attack. Coronary
Heart Disease develops when a combination of fatty material, calcium, and scar tissue (plaque) builds
up in the arteries that supply the heart with blood. This plaque often narrows the artery so that the
heart does not get enough blood. This slowing of blood flow can cause chest pain, or angina. And if
plaque completely blocks blood flow, it may cause a heart attack (myocardial infarction) or a fatal
rhythm disturbance (sudden cardiac arrest).
Instead of worrying about "Bird Flu" or "Mad Cow Disease" which has caused no deaths in this country,
men and women should giveserious consideration about preventing or reversing heart disease.
Diet certainly plays a role in curing heart disease and there are various natural cures and
alternative treatments discused in the e-books listed here.
"How To Prevent--even Cure Heart Disease"|
Here are some of the types of information you will find here...
For much more information, go to
How To Prevent--even Cure Heart Disease.
- Although Western doctors have never heard of it, this "tree bark" has been used as a remedy for coronary
artery disease in India for over 2,000 years!
- Prevent "hardening of the arteries" with this "forgotten" vitamin.
- When your heart attack risk is 10 times greater than normal - and what not to do
during this critical time period.
- People who drink this every day (not red wine) can reduce their risk of
heart attack by 40% or more.
- Are you taking the one simple amino acid that helps restore normal blood pressure, relieve angina
and open clogged arteries? Most people have never even heard of it!
- The simplest way (other than not smoking) to add 20 years to your life.
- A traditional Japanese food containing an enzyme that actually cleans your arteries and
prevents fibrous blood clots from forming.
- How a few minutes a day of simple stress management can actually reverse heart disease, lower blood pressure,
and improve the body's ability to cope with illness.
"The Great Cholesterol Con"|
Why Your Fear of Cholesterol Could Be Killing You. Is cholesterol control the real answer to
preventing and reversing heart disease or is it sham...
For more information, go to
The Great Cholesterol Con..
- Study after study has shown that people with so-called 'healthy' low cholesterol levels
actually live shorter lives!
- Many dietary recommendations made by 'experts' to reduce heart disease have actually been shown
in animal and human studies to increase heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity!
- Your blood sugar level is a far more powerful influence on your future heart attack risk
than blood cholesterol.
- Stress is one of the most powerful, but underrated, triggers of heart disease.
- A little-known substance exerts a huge influence over whether or not you will succumb to heart
disease? (Learn what this substance is, and how to maintain healthy levels of it!).
- Your dentist may be a more powerful ally in your quest to avoid heart disease than your doctor.
- The cholesterol theory of heart disease is a complete sham; The information in the book could
one day save your life;
- The type of fat you eat is more important than the amount of fat you eat?
Publisher's Note: The information in these two e-books suggest that
it is possible to prevent and reverse heart disease without surgury and drugs.
I recommend that you review these e-books, one or both of them may provide the information you need
to keep your heart healthier and working longer.
News About Preventing Heart Disease
XML error: SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing at line 1