Diet Cures - Curing Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia Syndrome - The Commonest Cause of Widespread Pain
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by widespread pain in your muscles,
ligaments and tendons, as well as fatigue and multiple tender points - places on your
body where slight pressure causes pain. Fibromyalgia is more common in women than in men.
Previously, fibromyalgia was known by other names such as fibrositis, chronic muscle pain syndrome,
psychogenic rheumatism and tension myalgias.
Some of the symptons of Fibromyalgia are: Widespread pain, Highly localized pain, "Brain fog",
Aches near the joint areas, Headaches, Hypoglycemia, Interstitial cystitis, Irritable bowel syndrome,
Nerve pain, Sensitivity of the skin and Sleep disturbance.
Don't let Fibromyalgia stop you in your tracks, here are two e-books that can help you stop Fibromyalgia
and its pain. Natural remedies are explored in these books...
Publisher's Note: The information in these two e-books show ways to
eliminate the pain and cure Fibromyalgia. I recommend that you review these e-books, one or more of them may provide the information you need
to return to a better and healthier quality of life.
"Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia"|
Here are some of the information you will find in this e-book...
For more detailed information of what this e-book offers you, go to
Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia.
- The two most common treatment methods for Fibromyalgia -and how to
determine which, if either, is right for you!
- The six most common Fibromyalgia symptoms -and how to overcome each and every one of them!
- 4 common aggravating factors that can cause the symptoms of Fibromyalgia to suddenly appear -
you may be very surprised at what you read here!
- The two ways that Fibromyalgia usually appears -and whether how your condition
appeared should have any effect on the treatment you seek!
- How to reduce Fibromyalgia symptoms through exercise!
- The dramatic effect diet can have on Fibromyalgia symptoms.
- What nutritional supplements, vitamins and herbs to take to reduce your Fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Why detoxifying your body can lessen your Fibromyalgia symptoms.
"Exercises To Completely Cure Fibromyalgia! from Blue Heron Health News"|
Are you ready to discover an alternative method to quickly and permanently heal your Fibromyalgia?
Then learn what really causes Fibromyalgia and how simple exercises can help eliminate this mysterious condition in a few days.
The Blue Heron Health news program is a team of natural health researchers whose main objective is to help you take responsibility of your own health through effective natural remedies.
What I discovered there was so easy, so simple, but yet so powerful.
The Blue Heron health news has created a program that cures even the worst cases of Fibromyalgia permanently.
The program consists of a set of step by step instructions fit for even the worst possible cases. The reason why these exercises have been proven so effective is because they go right
to the source of the problem. Find out:
The information in "Exercises to Completely Cure Fiobromyalgia" works because it's directly aimed at the underlying cause of Fibromyalgia... instead of dozing you with pain killers and other medication.
Don't hesitate when it comes to this health solution that has been discovered for YOU! Feel better than you've felt in years in just a few short days.
- How to open up every single muscle in your body, so they're more open for taking in the oxygen delivered. Quickly eliminating your pain.
- The 5 most important exercises to boost your oxygen metabolism and therefore your energy level.
- How to feel the joy in everything in your life, even if you think you have nothing to be happy about. This will actually improve your oxygen intake.
- A "doing nothing" exercise, which is actually very productive and can both heal your Fibromyalgia and help you in your career.
- How to "free" your lungs and neck so you'll receive enough oxygen flow throughout your body, and up to your brain!
- How using powerful breathing exercises can quickly remove any tension that may be causing your Fibromyalgia and fill you up with fresh oxygen!
For more detailed information of what this e-book offers you, go to Exercises to Completely Cure Fiobromyalgia
General Knowledge Books About Fibromyalgia
This is a guide to fibromyalgia, a syndrome that affects six million Americans annually. Fibromyalgia is a form of chronic neuromuscular pain, a pain-amplification syndrome brought on by abnormal interactions between hormones, the immune system, neurotransmitters, and the autonomic nervous system.
The pain you suffer from fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) is not in your imagination. FMS is a real medical problem that can be as debilitating and demoralizing as it is mysterious. Fibromyalgia For Dummies, Second Edition, brings you the latest scientific findings on the symptoms and causes of this disease and guides you toward proven, practical steps you can take reduce or eliminate FMS-related pain. This plain-English guide is fully updated with the latest fibromyalgia treatment options, and evaluations of new medications that have shown great promise in reducing pain. You'll discover how to spot an array of symptoms and their possible causes, work with your physician to develop a treatment plan, and manage your pain at home and in the office. You'll learn how to: Identify your FMS trigger points Cope with chronic pain and sleep problems Find medications that work for you Locate a physician who can really help you Make healing lifestyle changes Use hands-on therapies to alleviate pain Find effective over-the-counter and prescription medications Choose among alternative therapies and treatments Reduce the emotional distress caused by FMS Help a child with FMS Featuring moving and inspiring stories from fellow FMS sufferers who share their stories and offer invaluable tips on working your way back to wellness, Fibromyalgia for Dummies, Second Edition offers serious and sensitive guidance to help you overcome FMS and start being yourself again.
News About Fibromyalgia
XML error: SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing at line 1